+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow Shift breaking stealth?

Default Shadow Shift breaking stealth?

Shadow Shift used to never break stealth for me until tonight; anyone else having issues with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Athelfirth View Post
    Shadow Shift used to never break stealth for me until tonight; anyone else having issues with it?
    I'm not trying to be rude, but there are literally a dozen other threads in this forum about this issue, and several are on the front page. You are not the only one with this problem.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Quote Originally Posted by Athelfirth View Post
    Ya, word on the street is if you have the bonus Rift barrier (or wtf ever it's called) when shifting it'll cancel stealth. No stealth + shield 4 u!

Yeah I saw the other post after I made this thread, meh. I wish that if this were working as intended that Trion would at least let us know.

+ Reply to Thread