+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about talents and melee/ranged weapons.

Shadowlander

Default Question about talents and melee/ranged weapons.

Bladedancer: Combat Expertise 5/5 gives "Increases your Hit Chance by 5%"
    Marksman: Sharpshooter 3/3 gives "Increases your Hit Chance with Ranged Weapons by 3%"

So, does Combat Expertise ONLY work with melee or does it work with both melee and ranged? It isn't very clear.

Also Assassin's talent: Cruel Vengeance 5/5 "Your Critical Hit attacks increase your damage dealt by 10% for 10 seconds" Does it work with ranged weapons?

There seems to be a few other talents in various rogue trees that aren't clear, like Assassin's Magnify Pain and Murderous Intent, Ranger's Eagle Eye, and Assassin's Ruthlessness. They don't seem to state Melee Weapon required, but I dunno.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Impus View Post
    Bladedancer: Combat Expertise 5/5 gives "Increases your Hit Chance by 5%"
    Marksman: Sharpshooter 3/3 gives "Increases your Hit Chance with Ranged Weapons by 3%"

So, does Combat Expertise ONLY work with melee or does it work with both melee and ranged? It isn't very clear.

Also Assassin's talent: Cruel Vengeance 5/5 "Your Critical Hit attacks increase your damage dealt by 10% for 10 seconds" Does it work with ranged weapons?

There seems to be a few other talents in various rogue trees that aren't clear, like Assassin's Magnify Pain and Murderous Intent, Ranger's Eagle Eye, and Assassin's Ruthlessness. They don't seem to state Melee Weapon required, but I dunno.
    Well, I changed my spec around, apparently the Ranger and Assassin +crit talents in the first tier DO stack, and they work with ranged weapons from what I can tell, I was critting a LOT. Not sure about the rest, maybe after I save up lots of plat I will test the others.

+ Reply to Thread