+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do Marksmen Synergies affect Ranger skills?

Soulwalker

Default Do Marksmen Synergies affect Ranger skills?

I am so sorry if this has been asked elsewhere. I tried searching, but the forum posts fill up so quickly...

At any rate, for example, Keen Eye from the Marksmen tree increases the range of all ranged attacks. Should I assume that this includes ranged attacks from other trees, like the Ranger tree, or are we only modifying Marksmen ranged attacks?

Thanks in advance for helping a new player out.

Soulwalker

Buffs like that effect skills from all of your souls, unless it specifically says otherwise.

Alleairam,

As Winters said before, any talent you put points into which buffs/increases an attribute and doesn't specify otherwise, can be safely expected to affect every tree.

Examples: Marksman has Keen Eye, which is useful for any class using a ranged weapon... such as Rangers. However, Single Minded Focus does NOT affect all abilities/specs because it specifies that it will only work for Swift Shot, Hasted Shot, Empowered shot, Deadeye Shot and Rapid Fire Shot.

Soulwalker

Thank you for the clarification.

Soulwalker

Also a tip:

You don't search the forums for something specific by browsing them, you type in keywords to the search. This will bring up a static list of threads and posts that are relevant to your search.

+ Reply to Thread