+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger/Bard/Riftstalker Solo Leveling Build

Soulwalker

Default Ranger/Bard/Riftstalker Solo Leveling Build

Works for me amazingly...took on 6-7 mobs of equal level at the same time.

Thoughts and critiques?

Thanks!

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MNcp.ER0b0foc.Ac0o

Took on 6 to 7 mobs HOW?

What was your rotation...i.e. what powers were you using , and when were you using them?

Why were you using them?

Was your Pet doing most of the killing....which pet did you use?

You say you could handle 6 to 7 mobs your level...were you handling 6 to 7 Trolls in Stonefield around the quarries too?

Soulwalker

I was in the 3rd area you go to going up the mountain. I was fighting those cultist.

Usually I'll open with Power Chord, then use Cadence. At 5 points I'll use Head Shot, and rinse and repeat. In the case of being overwhelmed I'll use the healing motif along with the pet heal. It works pretty good...try it I swear it works.

< Bard with Riftstalker and Ranger sub souls as well. It's surprisingly easy to take on 10+ mobs, the same level or below. I'm blowing through quest, and I top both damage, and healing in my warfronts.
    :]

I don't understand how Rift Scavenger works, though.

If I am using say Cadence to build combo points on a target....9/10 times I finish him with a finishing move. That uses up the combo points.

How do I get 'extra' combo points left on the target? I would have to kill the target using just my combo point builder, in this case Cadence. Which is a bit slow, and certainly not always possible.

Let me ask one thing though, why do you have rift as your 3rd? You didnt put any points into. Im just asking because i dunno

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by gel214th View Post
    I don't understand how Rift Scavenger works, though.

If I am using say Cadence to build combo points on a target....9/10 times I finish him with a finishing move. That uses up the combo points.

How do I get 'extra' combo points left on the target? I would have to kill the target using just my combo point builder, in this case Cadence. Which is a bit slow, and certainly not always possible.
    There's talent in the Ranger Soul that adds combo points with a successful finisher. As for the 3rd souil, I'm currently using Sab in my but I never use any of the abilities so I'm thinking I may swap out to something more useful but i haven't decided which yet.

probably because Riftstalker has the single most useful ability with 0 points in it outside of maybe ranger (head shot).

I have points in my Riftstalker soul. 5/5 Increased AP and 3/3 increased healing effects on myself.

+ Reply to Thread