+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling as Melee Rogue

Shadowlander

Default Leveling as Melee Rogue

As the topic states. I dislike pets and ranged classes, i'm looking to level a rogue as full melee without a pet. What sort of options builds would u experienced rogues out there suggest. If you can give me say like 1-15 build then 15-30 or something just to give me an idea of what I am to be focusing on mainly.

Thanks for any help that is provided in advance

could try this build if you really hate rdps. ive done straight up full mdps but only for pvp cause not good for everything. if your gonna go solo i would try this. bard will help keep you alive http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MpMc.I.0VR.xc
    If you dont want the bard I would say replace it with infultartor or bladedancer
    Last edited by Jubz; 02-28-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    HPS/50 CLERIC - <FORCING RESPAWNS>
    "Your ither Pro or your Newb"

Shadowlander

So are my options basically *** or NB as primary with the other being secondary?

Quote Originally Posted by Warnoxx View Post
    So are my options basically *** or NB as primary with the other being secondary?
    Unless you want to level as Riftstalker, then basically yes.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Im personally 43 with as Assassin/RS/BD build. I was full assassin until about 20 when mobs started hitting alot harder and i was out questing my level. Switched to get a minimum of 13 points in RS for the Heal from combo points. With this its very possible to chain pull your way through any quest up to 2 levels higher than you with a little CD usage and pots. BD also is nice because of the dodge attack back. When you hit Side Steps your dmg goes through the roof.

All of my solo builds have at least 13 points in riftstalker for the rift scavenger ability. From there you can try a few different strategies with Assassin, Blade dancer and Night blade for the damage and/or utility.

Shadowlander

Handy info to know about the RS but can u post some of your builds by any chance please, specifically lower builds

+ Reply to Thread