+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trion u are CRAZY?

Soulwalker

Default Trion u are CRAZY?

Hi to all, on TELARIA there's over extra powered warrior that can 1 shot everymob and player (almost at lv 32) and u continue nerf the rogue?? First the Strafe of the marksman with the new crit-tic fix and

NOW IF I USE THE Shadow SHIFT (teleport) OF THE riftstalker IN HIDE I BECOME VISIBLE??? So i can't usa assassinate? And all the buff given from the riftstalker after the phaseshift?? Are u f....ing CRAZY? are u going to nerf the wrong class day by day?' i hope this is a bug because the sin (at least until lv 40) was FUN only because the perma hide and the teleportation to run on the back of the player.. because it doen's do the damage of the other classes

EDIT
    Last edited by hellspawn23; 02-28-2011 at 03:07 PM.

no more coffee for you

39:0 Kills to Deaths. -> http://visuallyill.com/GROANER_1.jpg

Actively Looking for Guild!

Please edit to make sense and we can reply properly.

Rift blade is a warrior soul for example but you're talking about rogues? Not to mention the grammar is next to unreadable.

Hate to say it pal, we can't even make a discussion unless this gets edited as it makes hardly any sense.

Soulwalker

EDITED sorry guys but i was really pissed off.. and i'm seriously quitting the game because of that.. the beta was fun.. the release.. is LOL... i can say just LOL...i saw only OP warrior and semi OP cleric
    Last edited by hellspawn23; 02-28-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellspawn23 View Post
    EDITED sorry guys but i was really pissed off.. and i'm seriously quitting the game about that.. the beta was fun.. but there i saw only OP warrior and semi OP cleric
    You're foreign.

I think i understand.

Heres the deal : Riftstalker is a defensive soul - its intended to give you tools to survive, NOT be an offensive powerhouse. The misunderstanding of this; there in lies your problem.

Soulwalker

To use properly the riftstalker you need to quit from the phase shift, to use property the SIN u need to use assassination etc etc.. now i can't use booth the classes.. and 1 bug if i use SHADOW STALK i don't go to the back of the player.. but in the front.. please fix that.

The sin now is useless and not funny at all.. i don't want to 1shot guys like warrior i just want to play in hide and use my f...ing 3 soul properly..

Yes i'm foreign

To use properly the riftstalker you need to quit from the phase shift, to use property the SIN u need to use assassination etc etc.. now i can't use booth the classes.. and 1 bug if i use SHADOW STALK i don't go to the back of the player.. but in the front.. please fix that.

The sin now is useless and not funny at all.. i don't want to 1shot guys like warrior i just want to play in hide and use my f...ing 3 soul properly..

Yes i'm foreign
    its two separate mechanics is what im saying. Phase Shift is an escape move - NOT an offensive setup (though I suppose it could be in the right situation)

99.9% of the time you should be only using Phase Shift to FLEE a situation, then restealth, and re-engage.

Does that help ?

Soulwalker

Why has to be only for escaping.. if i can max the class on attack as in the beta... if you have to follow a player in hide.. u need speed because he can use the mount.. and shadow stalk is to go behind the enemy so is an attack manuvres not defensive
    Last edited by hellspawn23; 02-28-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Why has to be only for escaping.. if i can max the class on attack as in the beta... if you have to follow a player in hide.. u need speed because he can use the mount.. and shadow stalk is to go behind the enemy so is an attack manuvres not defensive
    you cant replace player skill ;)

maybe you should focus on why you are letting your "victims" mount and run away. No amount of character changes can replace good tactics.

Soulwalker

Denzion i'm not a little kids at the first mmo if i saw you 60 meters in front of me i can't reach you faster to enageg you before you log out to have a break, mount your mega gigantic tourtle etc etc AND most important things... now the SIn does less damage if i can use both rift phase with the bonus gain after the plain shift and the sin assassine for example

I'm simply suggesting that part of being a rogue is knowing which targets are a good use of time and which are not.

I personally use Phase Shift as an escape tool (and to those ends, I have had good success - not GREAT success but good success).

Because it triggers the GCD - I dont ever see myself using it in an offensive modality. ymmv.

Soulwalker

you use it just to run near the target, shadow stalk u wait for the GCD and then assassinate.. all the next skill has 15% damage u have the shield etc etc and whit that moves... u do decent damage

you use it just to run near the target, shadow stalk u wait for the GCD and then assassinate.. all the next skill has 15% damage u have the shield etc etc and whit that moves... u do decent damage
    then i think you just answered your own question..... ;)

Soulwalker

if i become visibile i don't have the powerup of the rift stalker.. and i can't follow the target....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast