+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick ?'s about MM/RNGR

Soulwalker

Default Quick ?'s about MM/RNGR

Just wanted a quick opinion and question answered. I am lv 17 and have played as a melee assasin spec, but I keep having the itch to use a pet and a bow. Is it better as a leveling spec to go heavy ranger or MM? And I gather either NB or Sab work as a third, as I understand poisons, etc work with bow as well.

Do you mostly keep the pig pet out always? Just get Ranger DPS increase abiilties? Also im sure this is a terrible question but how do you switch quickly between bow/swords? And do the abilities change?

Any help would be great...also where do I buy multiple specs/reset souls?

Thank You.

Soulwalker

Ranger is a great soul for leveling. The boar will hold aggro your dps, even at it's highest. I'm level 31 now, and the normal boar wont gain new levels anymore, so I'm thinking about changing from MM/Ranger to Ranger/MM so I can keep shooting while my pet tanks It's just easier, when questing, than having to think about kiting or optimizing shots on random equal levels...

With ranged/melee weapons, there's nothing to think about. You have both, and gain stats from both. Abilities are availiable when you are in the correct range, and there's no delay between ranged-melee shifts

Souls and resets are bought at the class trainer

Hope it helps

Soulwalker

I like assasin over NB, atleast it looks better I think. More dps options it looks like.
    Last edited by Duzzey; 02-28-2011 at 01:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread