+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any crafting suggestions for Riftstalker/Bladedancer/Bard?

Default Any crafting suggestions for Riftstalker/Bladedancer/Bard?

I'm thinking Butcher/Outfitter/Runebreaker for armor, but I'm not sure that I want to devote that much time to keep crafting at a high enough level to keep up with gear appropriate for my level.

Anyone use Alchemy and the associated gathering skill? (Can't remember the name.) I'm thinking about doing Alchemy and it's gathering skill and then Butcher to sell animal parts for cash.

Does Alchemy require more than one gathering skill?

Shadowlander

It's Apothecary, and it makes bombs/potions/dyes, etc. (you can check out recipes in the crafting area for higher items). Apoth uses mostly foraging, but some items from butchering. I've gone this trade on my bard and I like it.

Bard kicks so much ***. I was originally going to make a Riftstalker tank, but I was sold when I saw the Bard abilities and how many moves you get that can't be blocked, dodged, or parried.

Plus, I can't put into words how awesome it is to melt faces with Cadence and the first finisher you get. I can't wait for Power Chord. The first finisher should be lute/guitar related. I'm not a big fan of the horn.

Can't wait to see a vid with 2 dudes named JB and KyleGas, both playing Bards and tearing stuff up in PvP.

+ Reply to Thread