+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard - Glowing Planar Seed (I'd recommend...)

Soulwalker

Default Bard - Glowing Planar Seed (I'd recommend...)

Proc's on average every other "normal" solo one one one fight (they last 10-15 secs). Did ROF yesterday and it was going off like mad on me and my party members. Nobody noticed, but I did

Is the best Essence Sigil (or whatever that thing is you put it in to) the one with 2 lesser and 1 greater slot? That's what I put the seed into. Hopefully that will do for now (Level 20). When/where do you get one with more slots? Also, is there any possible way to remove it when one with more slots becomes available?

Thanks

Profile for reference - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...Nightblade (6)
    Last edited by VedderKB; 02-28-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by VedderKB View Post
    Proc's on average every other "normal" solo one one one fight (they last 10-15 secs). Did ROF yesterday and it was going off like mad on me and my party members. Nobody noticed, but I did

Is the best Essence Sigil (or whatever that thing is you put it in to) the one with 2 lesser and 1 greater slot? That's what I put the seed into. Hopefully that will do for now (Level 20). When/where do you get one with more slots? Also, is there any possible way to remove it when one with more slots becomes available?

Thanks

Profile for reference - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...Nightblade (6)

If this is the one that gives the extra heal proc it is indeed amazingly good for bards. For me it seems to go off pretty constantly off anything cadence is ticking. Not something people will notice but it really amps up how much healing I do in pvp and in rift invasions.

+ Reply to Thread