+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RS/Bard/NB Build

Soulwalker

Default RS/Bard/NB Build

Hey all,

I was wondering what you all think about this build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...okzo.Efz.VhxMh

Mainly for solo / some pvp fun. Liked the Str/Dex/Endurance buffs along with increased Health / Endurance. Then I can heal when needed > dps from NB > then of course Riftstalker for survival. anyway if you take a look and see if any points allocated can be used better elsewhere, I'll appreciate it. Or if anyone has used something similiar, how does the build work for you. Thanks

Loving my rogue though, very fun game and to think I almost didn't leave the 'other' game

Xsi

RS is kind of an all or nothing kind of a thing.

Not taking Toughened Soul, Rift Guard (and Improved Rift Guard), Shadow Assault, Improved Guardian Phase, Improved Guarded Steel is rough on the survivability build you are trying to make.

While Twilight Shelter is nice, it probably is not worth it. Look towards Blade Dancer...
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Soulwalker

Ok I see what you are saying. Thanks for the information and I will check out some Bladedancer abilities. I do like the 18-NB and 16-Bard pts so was looking for a good main soul for the remaining 32 points that will mesh well. Thanks again

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xsi View Post
    RS is kind of an all or nothing kind of a thing.

Not taking Toughened Soul, Rift Guard (and Improved Rift Guard), Shadow Assault, Improved Guardian Phase, Improved Guarded Steel is rough on the survivability build you are trying to make.

While Twilight Shelter is nice, it probably is not worth it. Look towards Blade Dancer...
    just grabbing rift scavenger then going into an offensive tree is viable, rift scavenger gives great PvE soloing abilites

This is true for pvp though

+ Reply to Thread