+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offensive Plane Shift Blinks

Soulwalker

Default Offensive Plane Shift Blinks

Its impossible to use the offensive plane shift abilitys while moving at the moment,
    if the opponent is moving while you use it you will run past him atleast 10 meters.

A solution would be to get stuck for a split second after the blink effect.

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Telaran

I found no problem with shadow stalk nor with shadow assault but the fact that usually you'll be teleported INSIDE target and cannot attack him unless you take a couple of step backward.
    If you have problems with running enemies try saboteur as third soul: it has a basic nice aoe slowing bomb!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by algol80 View Post
    I found no problem with shadow stalk nor with shadow assault but the fact that usually you'll be teleported INSIDE target and cannot attack him unless you take a couple of step backward.
    If you have problems with running enemies try saboteur as third soul: it has a basic nice aoe slowing bomb!
    when you fight someone you never have him stand still and if i cast a blink while in melee i lose seconds to attack, a small delay would solve it

Rift Chaser

Yeah, the accuracy is sometimes off. What's really annoying is against mobs sometimes you'll be too close and can't attack, and you back up, but the mob just follows too closely. But those problems are better than phasing under the world. Depending where you respawn, it can be a long run.

+ Reply to Thread