+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Best lvl spec after lvl30

Thanks for the build and posts Sintour. I'm looking forward to trying this out. I'm at 42 currently and was starting to struggle for a build I was happy with for questing. Looks like I found one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sintour View Post
    I'm using 10+ NB/ 13+ Riftstalker/ 31 Bladedancer and it levels like a beast. Rarely get hit, can rift scavenge back any health you do lose, and the added points every level past the minimum just make it so much better. Things like 15% crit after shifting, rift barrier, etc.

Any time you need to mow down a set of adds just make sure that you have False up, put up side step, load a target with five CP, and use Dancing Steel. Halfway through the channel you'll off the loaded target for a 1500+ heal.

Once you have enough NB for Malady, you can go from open to dead on the mob in a few seconds. If riftstalker didn't drop you through the world I'd use the 15% crit more often as well. Parsing, this easily maintains 300+ dps from the front of the mob solo, a number some struggle to reach in full dps specs in a five man hitting from behind.

You can also lazy-macro the spec like crazy:

cast Disengage
    cast Reprisal
    cast Twilight Force
    cast Dusk Strike
    cast Precision Strike
    cast Quick Strike
    cast Keen Strike

Once you hit 44+ and have a lot of double cp actions, you are literally swimming in cp from all the BD generation. Also pretty much guarantees a near 30% heal if you don't use a weak finisher to drop a mob < 15%. I can put up a video of the spec in action if people want to see it, you basically don't ever stop to drink and do great damage.
    Bump for this spec. However, I'd like to improve upon that macro by adding "cast Fiery Spike" at the end of the macro, letting you cast that when out of range for everything else and Twilight is on cooldown. You can easily build 3-5 combo points before the monster reaches you especially if you have Imp TF for the snare.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by styrfry View Post
    Bump for this spec. However, I'd like to improve upon that macro by adding "cast Fiery Spike" at the end of the macro, letting you cast that when out of range for everything else and Twilight is on cooldown. You can easily build 3-5 combo points before the monster reaches you especially if you have Imp TF for the snare.
    You can't actually do that with fiery strike since it doesn't have a cool down. The reason why keen is the last in that list is because it has no cooldown and the macro tries to cast all of them down sequentially. If you placed fiery strike at the beginning that would be all you cast, if you placed Fiery at the end, it would never cast because keen would cast first. And since you need keen to hit so 2 of the other strikes are usable you wouldn't want to put it in the macro.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by styrfry View Post
    As another poster mentioned, fiery spike wouldnt work on this macro. I tried it and it became the only thing i casted.

Btw, I put in Weapon Barrage and Disassemble in between, and they work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixals View Post
    You can't actually do that with fiery strike since it doesn't have a cool down. The reason why keen is the last in that list is because it has no cooldown and the macro tries to cast all of them down sequentially. If you placed fiery strike at the beginning that would be all you cast, if you placed Fiery at the end, it would never cast because keen would cast first. And since you need keen to hit so 2 of the other strikes are usable you wouldn't want to put it in the macro.
    If you're out of range for keen strike then fiery spike would be used instead. (Assuming you put it at the end of the macro)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4