+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur Rift Tips

Soulwalker

Default Saboteur Rift Tips

Hi Everyone,

I am playing a saboteur/range/riftstalker. Now when I enter a Rift I almost never come close to 3 or 4 in the gauge meter.

Now I was wondering is there a way you need to play, is my dps to low or I just dont know how to play hehe?

What I normally do is when there are more then one enemy I trow down a Chemical Bomb. Then I trow in a Time Bomb and Residual Shrapnel. Then when there is single target I trow the Blast Charge and detonate.

Any tip is welcome ty.

Soulwalker

What lvl?

Good call throwing down chemical bomb. Essentially you want to contribute to killing as many mobs as possible. Get annhilation bomb for its stun/aoe. Personally, I find my contribution goes up the more mobs I helped kill over my average dps during the rift.

Use all your charges as well. Ignore anyone that tells you to stack blast charge 5 times - that isn't how you play a sab.

Rift Master

As a hardcore Saboteur I find it hard to place high in Rifts mainly before mobs die so quick it's hard to drop charges and detonate before the mob is dead. What I do is switch to my Marksman build.

Now on zone boss mobs I find my Saboteur can place very high if I just drop my charges like a mad man.

Soulwalker

Atm I am lvl 22. What kind of Charges do you trow to fill it Viseralis?

+ Reply to Thread