+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best rogues duo?

Rift Disciple

Default Best rogues duo?

My brother and I will be playing together. Mostly PvP: WFs and world PvP.

Whats best specs to complement each other?
    Can be double dps, a healer and dps or 2 healers?

Whatever you feel like. PvE - 2 versus 1 monster you're going to down quickly no matter what you are.
    PvP - just unlock all the souls and purchase new roles and you can most likely destroy people if you play properly to what spec you are at the time.

Purchasing a second role is like 30 gold, so you and your bro will be able to have 4 role between you. I play with my RL bro as well. He's currently a Warrior (Paragon) and I'm a Rogue (Assassin) as primary. His snare abilities and DPS work great with my Sin and even in PvE my bleed attacks and stuns + his DPS equates to a pretty good team.

I have a Bladedancer build as my secondary soul combined with Riftstalker so I have decent tanking abilities and can do some nice AoE damage when where killing rifts or hunting for mats. Hope that helps mate, good luck.

Depends how you want to play.

2 healers will give you crazy survivability.

Healer/tank will give you that with some more dps.

2 dps will give let you take down opponents crazy fast (try 2 saboteurs )

Every archetype can fulfill every one of those roles, so pick your poison!
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Prophet of Telara

I'd say go with an archer and an assassin. I haven't had the pleasure of PvP in this game yet, but back in DAoC it was a good setup...use the archer to pull people in and "look helpless", and then the assassin ambushes. We used to take out solo stragglers, and also visi-duos and trios, and would occasionally get lucky and take out something bigger.

Setup 1: Bard/MM/Ranger - As it would give you buffs/heals and ranged potential along with speed song to escape or chase people down.

Setup 2: Assassin/NB(or something else if you wish)/RS - The idea here is that the RS abilities let you phase shift in and out of combat and increase your damage from the buffs, and then the defensive buffs help you tank a little bit better while Setup 1 is giving you HoT's and the occasional bigger heal. Assassin is for high damage. The middle is really fairly interchangeable, but a mere 10 points in NB gets you +15% to combo openers and finishers...seems a must for damage based setups.

Rift Disciple

Thanks guys.
    Galo, interesting ideas.

+ Reply to Thread