+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger main soul builds

Telaran

Default Ranger main soul builds

Everyone Always talks about MM for mainsoul as a ranged Rogue What about using a ranger I was thinking this is the build i came up with while its still heavy MM You still get the bonus of having the rapter out

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zVz.Vhx0V0Vz.V

Telaran

No comments?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by darkkilla1 View Post
    Everyone Always talks about MM for mainsoul as a ranged Rogue What about using a ranger I was thinking this is the build i came up with while its still heavy MM You still get the bonus of having the rapter out

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zVz.Vhx0V0Vz.V
    Raptor is only useful in group PvE. Solo you would have a Boar and in PvP you would have the Wolf for the healing reduction.

Spec I planning on using:
    36Ranger/20Marksman/10Nightblade

Took out the chance-to-get-combo-points abilities out of your build, and Doubleshot as I never notice it doing that much damage in beta. You should probably choose to either spec Piercing Shot from Ranger or Penetrating Shot from Marksmen, as both together is a bit redundant.

I also grabbed some CC abilities for PvP, if you are PvEing then you can just drop them (Crippling Shot, On the Double, Repelling Shot). The three points in Enduring can be moved if you like (maybe to Bolster).

Another option could be this:
    20Assassin/36Ranger/10Marksmen

You lose some of the nice Marksman perks, but gain better critical strikes. You have to waste three points in Assassin too.

+ Reply to Thread