+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Question : Energy

Default Rogue Question : Energy

i was playing a warrior at first in the beta...but i just fell in love with Assassin, so im just curious if Rogues have any talents that Refund Energy Like Warriors do with Critical Strikes

Quote Originally Posted by smirf1030 View Post
    i was playing a warrior at first in the beta...but i just fell in love with Assassin, so im just curious if Rogues have any talents that Refund Energy Like Warriors do with Critical Strikes
    Pretty much the only one is Bladedancer's tier 4 talent Combat Efficiency which returns 1/2/3 energy per combo point on the target when you use a finisher. Bards have a raid wide buff that reduces power consumption for all classes at 30 something in the root (Anthem of Fervour I believe). But they can only have one anthem active at a time, and that's quite deep to be going for a DPS build.

-Aglethe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturo Perez-Reverte
    "He no longer had the youth, the innocence, or the desire to go and fight at a place chosen by his opponents, three duels arranged in ten minutes, in the grounds of the Carmelite convent or wherever the hell it might be. When the time came to say hello, he'd make sure he approached Rochefort with everything in his favor, if possible from behind, with a steel bar in his hand... Corso would settle his debts calmly. Biding his time."

+ Reply to Thread