+ Reply to Thread

Thread: motif of bravery when is it worth casting?

Shadowlander

Default motif of bravery when is it worth casting?

i want to get in the habit of twisting the motifs.

atm though at least from viewing casting it at level 6 has no benefit. i have not gotten a skill gain on it and it adds 3 attack/spell power.

does this eventually start being useful?

Koe

Always keep all your motifs on if you're using bard.

When it comes to PvE, its a unique buff and in PvE even the smallest buff will be needed, so you'll be asked to cast it. While leveling/PvPing, I'd say it's next to useless, even at max level since GCDs are so scarce when it comes to Bard.

Shadowlander

A single bard can have all their motifs up at the same time. So motif of bravery should be up at all times.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Yaije View Post
    A single bard can have all their motifs up at the same time. So motif of bravery should be up at all times.
    Just because they can doesn't mean its worth the Global Cooldown/energy to keep all of them up all the time. In a group situation (especially once you get talent that increases stats for keeping up motifs) it seems worth it to keep all of them up, but while soloing I don't see it as always being worth it, especially midfight.

Shadowlander

I would say, if you are in a "real" group, then it is your responsibility to keep all your buffs up. In random rifts, --- probably not worth the effort. The mobs will die with or without your buff.

Rift Disciple

It really depends. If you are in a rift group, keep them all up. If you are soloing with a different soul as your primary and just trying to level up, don't bother with it. Also, your specific build will require consideration too. Personally, I make use of different roles for different situations. I usually end up switching to my bard primary build in groups. When I do that, I see primary role as buffing/healing.

If I'm in a dungeon I keep them all up at all times. When I'm in a public group, I might throw one on here and there, If I'm just killing a mob it doesn't even cross my mind...

+ Reply to Thread