+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new to tanking, like riftstalker, need tips

Soulwalker

Default new to tanking, like riftstalker, need tips

I am an ex WoW player, I played one of the 2 main hunters in my guild. When i moved to RIFT i decided on rogue because of the ranger class, and it is my main role. I would like to start tanking as a riftstalker for 2nd role and have attempted twice. I don't know exactly what a tank prefers statwise for gear, and as well as mitigation or increased health. any tips would be appreciated. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by iltisine View Post
    I am an ex WoW player, I played one of the 2 main hunters in my guild. When i moved to RIFT i decided on rogue because of the ranger class, and it is my main role. I would like to start tanking as a riftstalker for 2nd role and have attempted twice. I don't know exactly what a tank prefers statwise for gear, and as well as mitigation or increased health. any tips would be appreciated. thanks.
    I'd recommend checking out the article in my signature for some information on the subject, hope it helps!

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

+ Reply to Thread