+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/Sabo/RS build

Soulwalker

Default Sab/MM/RS build

I have yet to actually play the game, it's about 4/5 of the way done downloading.
    I've been looking at all the classes, and I've taken a liking to ranged rogues.
    The whole idea I had going on with this is kiting. I'm not sure how I would fare against other ranged, but I have yet to play the game anyway.
    I originally went all the useful points in MM. Then as I was going into sabo I noticed some higher up ones so I got rid of what I considered to be the least useful talents. My whole idea here is to kite people into root trap, stun with my sabo stuns when I can, slow when I can, and get the **** away when I need to. I stayed at 40 points for retreat, and grabbed RS for the 0 point talent. Any tips?
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0zk.EMtRqdVudo

This is for leveling early then builds into PvP.
    This is intended as a PvP build.
    Last edited by SH4D0WS1N; 02-27-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Soulwalker

... it's actually MM, me not having played before didn't realize that the first soul is in the middle.
    Thanks for looking at my talent build and providing constructive criticism.
    Shadowsin: lvl 13 rogue Rift Stalker/Blade/Sin
    Shadowwar: lvl 7 warrior Rift Blade/Champ/BM (for pet)
    Shadowhealer: lvl 6 cleric Druid/Sham/something...
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchet

For pvp retreat is nice, but to be honest its not all that required, you could easily avoid it.

Infiltrator is virtually a must have, stun breaks, a poison effect which increases cast time, damage increases etc.

Drop sabo if your focusing marksman, anything with a shredd of self healing will laugh as you spend 5 gcds stacking bombs to stun, to then go in with MM abilities.

Start by picking a role in WFs (this game is group pvp) you seem to like kitting, so hit and run attacks sounds like a winning deal. Talent the on the double up, push up your damage, and your range, hide at the back using superior range and your MM pedestal ability and lay down thick damage from the back.

In codex I have a fine agreement with a cleric and an assassin, cleric keeps us alive, I focus fire people who retreat away from view due to overwhelming ranged damage, assassin friend finishes them off, it works, we get kills, I get damage and kills, everyones a winner! (these are guild mates btw)
    If my guild tag is red to you, then your already dead...

+ Reply to Thread