+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM PvP

Soulwalker

Default MM PvP

Really liking the Marksman so far for PvP. What are you guys using for souls and specs?

I am only level 16 but using MM/Ranger/Riftstalker. Ranger is for the pet, crit. Although I may switch it up as I find the pet doesnt do a whole lot. RS is for the teleport. It has saved my butt several times in warfronts and maybe putting some points into for dmg mitigation could be a good thing.

Any tips or spec would be appreciated. As I said I am not sure if i should keep Ranger for PvP. Thanks!
    Last edited by toot; 02-27-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Soulwalker

ttt

10 char

Soulwalker

Im keeping ranger until the pet becomes useless for pve for now its decent in pvp as an annoyance if you keep a heal tick on it.

Soulwalker

Right now im only 19 but I put 18marksman and 7 nightblade, 0 in assassin just using it for poison atm. Im usually top damage and top killing blows and top damage. You want to pop hit and run every time its up and if you can put ur pedestal down. Also try to keep rapid fire shot if you use it on a 5 point u get 60s of 30% auto attack speed. and hellfire blades also works on your ranged weapon.
    Last edited by LegionX; 02-27-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Soulwalker

I'm currently playing this build.i like to go to the enemy back line to take down those healer ^^.That's jus me

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MfM_.vhzoVzoh.0VM

My level 19 build is 10 MM / 10 NB / 5 Riftstalker

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mfpi.E.V.V0x

Soulwalker

Thanks guys for the tips! All good info!

Quote Originally Posted by LegionX View Post
    Right now im only 19 but I put 18marksman and 7 nightblade, 0 in assassin just using it for poison atm. Im usually top damage and top killing blows and top damage. You want to pop hit and run every time its up and if you can put ur pedestal down. Also try to keep rapid fire shot if you use it on a 5 point u get 60s of 30% auto attack speed. and hellfire blades also works on your ranged weapon.
    By taking 0 in Assassin, you get poison effects added to your ranged weapon?

Right now I'm MM/Rang/Bard and I hardly use the Bard stuff (not at all actually).

I seem to do pretty well. I think my best end to a match was 48-0 but my average is high 20's w/ 3 or 4 deaths (from being a stupid MM and running into a fight instead of standing back and shooting).
    Celalendur - Rogue (Ranged or Melee DPS, sometimes Bard) - High Elf - Guardian - Shard: Faemist
    < The Questicles >
    Google Best Rift Guild and see where your guild's site stands.
    Rift Servers

+ Reply to Thread