+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What applies blade buffs?

Telaran

Default What applies blade buffs?

Im looking at different builds while im waiting for my 9 hour queu time. Looking at assassin and nightblade, im wondering what applies there enchants?

Do ranger and marksman shots apply hellfire blades and poisons? Or is it only ranged attacks?

Do bard attacks?

When you use rogue ranged attacks, like twilight force and flame thrust does that do it?

Sab charges? Can they proc either?
    Last edited by Kellindell; 02-24-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellindell View Post
    Im looking at different builds while im waiting for my 9 hour queu time. Looking at assassin and nightblade, im wondering what applies there enchants?

Do ranger and marksman shots apply hellfire blades and poisons? Or is it only ranged attacks?

Do bard attacks?

When you use rogue ranged attacks, like twilight force and flame thrust does that do it?

Sab charges? Can they proc either?
    Basically, any damaging attack. Ranged Abilities, Melee Abilities, Bard-type Abilities.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Telaran

You are positive bard abilities proc this stuff? I didnt realize nightblade had that kind of synergy with bard, i know the first few points had synergy, but i didnt know hellfire blades procced off cadence and coda of wrath.

Rift Disciple

I don't think I've ever noticed a Hellfire blades proc from using cadance. Will have to keep an eye on it. I'm dropping my bard as 3rd soul for BD, only 8 points but better abilities imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellindell View Post
    You are positive bard abilities proc this stuff? I didnt realize nightblade had that kind of synergy with bard, i know the first few points had synergy, but i didnt know hellfire blades procced off cadence and coda of wrath.
    I've not played with these two souls myself, but according to many bard discussion threads, yes. I encourage you to use the search feature and double check for yourself, however.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

+ Reply to Thread