+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any way to rename a ranger pet once you name it?

Telaran

Default Any way to rename a ranger pet once you name it?

I haven't chosen a name for my Razorbeast yet. What I want to know, is can you rename it as many times as you want, or once you chose a name is that it? If you respec will that allow you to change it's name? Or again, just a one shot deal?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    I haven't chosen a name for my Razorbeast yet. What I want to know, is can you rename it as many times as you want, or once you chose a name is that it? If you respec will that allow you to change it's name? Or again, just a one shot deal?
    you can currently rename pet as many times as you want -- no re-spec or materials needed for rename.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lactose the Intolerant View Post
    you can currently rename pet as many times as you want -- no re-spec or materials needed for rename.
    Sweet. When you say "You can currently", is that something that's a known bug and will change?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    Sweet. When you say "You can currently", is that something that's a known bug and will change?
    Never know what the future holds...

Currently:
    (1) : presently elapsing <the current year> (2) : occurring in or existing at the present time <the current crisis> (3) : most recent <the magazine's current issue>

+ Reply to Thread