+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Falling through the world fixed?

Soulwalker

Default Falling through the world fixed?

Anyone got a chance to check if falling through the world when planeshifting was fixed? Also, appearing on the target instead of behind it when using Shadow Stalk? I didn't see anything about either the notes... If these bugs are still present, it kind of makes Riftstalker broken imo.

It's probably too soon to tell for sure, but I'm stuck in a queue, so not like I have anything better to do but create (probably) useless threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sindhal View Post
    Anyone got a chance to check if falling through the world when planeshifting was fixed? Also, appearing on the target instead of behind it when using Shadow Stalk? I didn't see anything about either the notes... If these bugs are still present, it kind of makes Riftstalker broken imo.

It's probably too soon to tell for sure, but I'm stuck in a queue, so not like I have anything better to do but create (probably) useless threads
    I'll let you know once I'm high enough to pick up Shadow Assault, which should be very soon.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

No its still broken.

Telaran

Frankly this is just not good enough. We have a soul that is fundamentally broken still, and not even an acknowledgment that there is an issue from the devs. Come on, at least tell us if you are tryng to fix this!!

Champion

I fell through the world last night on one of the bosses in FC.

Then I started jumping before pressing any of the Plane Shift ability buttons and didn't have that problem once from then on.

It's still a painful bug, but at least there's something you can do to pretty well avoid it happening in the meanwhile.

I was falling through the world as of last night 3-2-2011 in both IT and RotF.

Almost wiped the group once because of it.

I am also experiencing some bug after warping where the mob becomes immune and or unable to be hit for a bit. I can sort of fix it by rewarping when the cool down is off...

Both instances were being done with me in my Tank soul.
    ~Bard~
    Greybriar Defiant
    Cliff Burton didn't die you know, God just requested bass lessons.

Happen to me last night in a Warfront. I tried to put some distance between me and this Cleric so I could slap a full combo pointed Hasted Shot off then catch up with the rest of the group, but when I used Shadow Shift I fell straight through the map and then got ejected out of the Warfront.

I was kind og pissed because I was doing really well and I wanted my PvP currency.

Yeah.

Looks like the Warrior Fear is dropping people through the world too. Had that happen to me last night in a pretty epic grudge match near rock ridge.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post

Then I started jumping before pressing any of the Plane Shift ability buttons and didn't have that problem once from then on.

It's still a painful bug, but at least there's something you can do to pretty well avoid it happening in the meanwhile.
    Jumping helps, maybe, but I still fall through the world at times, regardless.

Soulwalker

still broken - fell through during whitefall steppes run

Confirmed - still broken... Fell through the world while tanking an invasion boss about 20 minutes ago.
    Accomp
    Rogue Officer
    <Overrated> - Seastone[G]
    www.riftisoverrated.com

Founder of RogueRIFT.

Soulwalker

Default DO this

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post

^^^

I recommend every riftstalker start making this habit. Once i started to jump straight up and use shadow assault, or any of the shifting abilities for that matter, i stopped the falling issue.

Just be mindful of the terrain your target is on. if it's standing on top of something maybe move it off before using a shifting ability and you should stop the falling.

I even did the jumping thing and fell through the world multiple times.

+ Reply to Thread