+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demo Charges Stuck

Soulwalker

Default Demo Charges Stuck

Anyone else having the charges on the target bar not disappearing? I was fighting a mob and had my charges jump to 5 without putting anything on them, and when I was fighting a boss I had 6 then 8 charges on.

Quote Originally Posted by happyk View Post
    Anyone else having the charges on the target bar not disappearing? I was fighting a mob and had my charges jump to 5 without putting anything on them, and when I was fighting a boss I had 6 then 8 charges on.
    I've been having some of the same problems. I really don't like this new UI element. I much preferred the debuff on the target.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by happyk View Post
    I had a count that said 16 stacks, and it was going up each time I would push the button (even if the charge was on CD).

Drop a report bug and they'll get to it soon...ish. Hopefully

Also having some strange counts (that aren't any charges at all). Plus, even when it works "right" it only seems to show the total number of charges in one stack regardless of type, so 3 blast / 2 splinter just shows as 5 f.e. which is pretty annoying (or at least will be once I get back up to charge booster).

Rift Disciple

yeah the blast charge ui is messed up, i reported it in game, i suggest others do too.. no matter what charge you apply it shows up as if its a blast charge it seems, and the count can go up way past 5 :P
    and sometimes they are just showing up on the enemies without even attacking them like someone said (clicking on an enemy for the first time and seeing it show 3 charges applied)

Soulwalker

I agree with everything that's been said. While I like that its a diamond now to differentiate between charges and debuffs, it's horribly broken. everything is counted as a blast charge, and a grayed out blast charge icon is present on everything i target... unless of course I land a killing blow with a detonate, then it shows up 5 instead of grayed out, if i killed it with a 5 pt detonate... and sometimes the charge counter climbs up above 5 but I haven't figured out what causes that yet.

so... just really really broken!

Plane Touched

I haven't noticed this yet, but I have noticed that my charge skill freezes sometimes.. unless it another class ability? Anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread