+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marksmen Nerf

Telaran

Default Marksmen Nerf

Woooo more marksmen nerfs where they hell are the Sab nerfs

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dractus View Post
    Woooo more marksmen nerfs where they hell are the Sab nerfs
    MM not gimped so who cares. I am still going with one although I am changing from ASN to NB

Shadowlander

That is just silly, let's completely reduce every ability that a MM uses, (except the ped.) and take away the Crit on the entire ability..... so if I read it correct, I use the ability to auto crit, and it will only do it on the first tick of strafe and not he entire ability. Seems MM got a huge hit with these changes.

Shield of Telara

lol MM dps is still higher the Sab. Sab just has large spikes they do garbage dps compared to many other rogue builds though. But they are very nice where burst is needed. They are still getting things just how they want them at this point anyway. Not everything is perfect at launch. Rogue Rdps is still higher than any mage dps. which is freaking crazy. mages should be the rdps kings.

MM was fine last open beta now with all these nerfs i don`t know .

Shadowlander

It was never about an OP class, I've always played this type of class. The changes will not make me change classes and I have not tested in game (because I am currently looking at position que 1133 for a 4 hour wait). So I don't know how much they have been changed. But it's always sad to read "damaged reduced" next to everything I had used in all the Beta's. I will learn to adapt and will be just fine

Soulwalker

Default Not over powered

MM was not an over powered class. Their dps was way below any number of classes. After nerfing the assn into uselessness basically (to many points for not enough dam) it balanced out the only thing that made our damage top heavy. Then they take a glass cannon class and put their only damage buff on a stationary pedestal. This class has to move or you attract attention and get deaded quick. Even in their explanation of the class they say it's a hit and run type class. Why would you then make them stand still?

If the pedestals stay as they are then they are just what they were during beta. A waste of bar space that I can cast once in a great while during rift encounters. Make the pedestals a buff that works while stationary. Then at least it's usable Otherwise put our numbers back to where they were and leave the buff to what it was, a useless piece of junk..

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Prysm View Post
    But it's always sad to read "damaged reduced" next to everything I had used in all the Beta's. I will learn to adapt and will be just fine
    It's not the damage reduction. It's that they took away the assassin soul as a viable soul to combine with MM. It just pushes everybody toward the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread