+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you stealth AND set Sab charges?

Default Can you stealth AND set Sab charges?

Last beta, I had an assassin/sab, and I had stealth, but I couldn't set charges while hidden. When I stealthed, it would change my hotkeys and I only had a few options.

So... CAN we stealth and set charges, then discharge them hidden? (or coming un-hidden as we discharge?)

Z

The Order of the Silver Hand is recruiting! Dayblind - Guardian - www.TheOrderoftheSilverHand.com

Im almost positive that placing a charge on someone counts as an attack and will remove you from stealth. The one unlock in the Sab tree is only to remove your aggro while placing charges. You could do an attack from stealth that also roots and then place charges while running away from melee range.

Champion

Short answer:

No.

Rift Disciple

Bard/Sab/Sin

Verse of Fascination
    Bombs to 5 cps
    Detonate
    Verse of Captivation
    Bombs to 5 cps
    Detonate

Unless they somehow fixed this since beta, it's 2 full combos with no retaliation. Barring of course they pop cc immune abilities. But for PvE, it's pretty nice.
    Tell you what, you remove the dps from Warriors and make them tanks only, and I'll stop being a Rogue tank. Until then, we finally have multiple roles instead of one. Get over it..

Quote Originally Posted by XFracture View Post
    Short answer:

No.
    Long answer:

Nope.

If you were to incapacitate your target and then start throwing charges on it, would it break the incapacitate?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    If you were to incapacitate your target and then start throwing charges on it, would it break the incapacitate?
    Incaps, unless they changed it last beta, only break if damaged. I can incap a target and hit them with several debuffs. Expose Weakness being the common one. As of mid beta 7, setting charges didn't break bard incaps. In live? I have no idea yet.
    Tell you what, you remove the dps from Warriors and make them tanks only, and I'll stop being a Rogue tank. Until then, we finally have multiple roles instead of one. Get over it..

+ Reply to Thread