+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab/rift/range?

Soulwalker

Cool Sab/rift/range?

is a saboteur/Riftstalker/ranger a good build? I was thinking of trying this while leveling....rift mainly for shadow shift [hehe] and ranger obviusly because of the pet.......possibly some other suggestions on what works really well with a sab? [plz try and keep ranger in it I want that pet!]

Soulwalker

im thinking of going saboteur/nightblade/ranger

Nightblade for blazing fury and perhaps unstable state and coupe de grace. Do these all increase detonation dmg? Or what?
    And ranger for pet.

If you're soloing, the pet is really amazing.

As for a third soul, it really depends what your style is and how far into sab and ranger you go... RS gives you blinks and some attack power, but is mostly more defensive, which you shouldn't really need with a pet in PvE. I'm not sure if NB's Blazing Fury affects charges, but if so, that would be awesome to get (plus coup de grace and meh stealth). MM gives you Deadeye Shot which does some solid damage (and is useful when you use anni bomb to det and DE shot to use cp), a knockback, and a sprint (maybe).

Those are just some possibilities as there are tons of things to do. With the ability to so easily change roles, you'll figure out what works best for you after a little time invested in playing and can try lots of things.

+ Reply to Thread