+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/Ranger would you go Nightblade or Bladedancer

Soulwalker

Default MM/Ranger would you go Nightblade or Bladedancer

I want Marksman as my primary. I am taking Ranger for the pet. For PVE would Nightblade or Bladedancer be better for the third soul? I want to play Marksman/Ranger and can't decide between these too. If there is a third soul that would work better with Marksman/Ranger please let me know. If want to leave explantions on why that would helpful too.

Thanks

Rift Disciple

i'm seeing a few people going riftblade with mm/ra.....i'll probably try that combo to get more mobility.

I've been bouncing back and forth between Assassin & Nightblade and I like Nightblade better. It seems to work better with the 15% to combo abilities and 15% to finishers, but that's just my opinion for my play style.

Soulwalker

i was trying MM/RA with RS for mobility, it was a very useful combination for solo i would probably choose BD if i were to go with one of those two though.

Soulwalker

At level 33, I myself am playing Ranger/Marksman/Nightblade combo. It puts out great dps from what I can see atm. The damage bonuses help a lot. Plus when mobs do get into melee range you can easily take em down.

This is the build I am working up to for when I reach 50.

Ranger/Marksman/Nightblade
    Last edited by Syrex; 02-27-2011 at 01:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread