Thread: Not sure what Bard build to go with

Default Not sure what Bard build to go with

I'm thinking about using this build,

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...b.EIdqiqskqz.V

or

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EIdqiqskqz.q0o

Any feedback would be great, thanks.

edit: oops, posted wrong build.
    Last edited by Pixelfaced; 02-24-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Soulwalker

building to Bard 51 / Nightblade / Riftstalker - i am going to try Bard / Nightblade / Ranger until toon is level 30 -- then changing to Bard / Nightblade / Riftstalker.

entry level ranger pet tops out at 30 -- might be time to change out of that spec when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lactose the Intolerant View Post
    building to Bard 51 / Nightblade / Riftstalker - i am going to try Bard / Nightblade / Ranger until toon is level 30 -- then changing to Bard / Nightblade / Riftstalker.

entry level ranger pet tops out at 30 -- might be time to change out of that spec when that happens.
    Same here. I will be using the Bard/NB/Ranger build for leveling. I will be looking to switch in Riftstalker or Marksman at some point (at least for PvP) for the Ranger once the pet tops out.

Plane Walker

I was MM/Ranger/Bard in the beta (only a few paltry points in ranger for the pet, most points in MM and a few in Bard for healing) and it was fun. Now, I'm playing Bard/Nightblade/Riftstalker (mostly Bard) and am loving it! I have no problems soloing, granted I'm only level 13. I'm a healing machine in warfronts as well.

+ Reply to Thread