+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/NB/BD build pls give advice

Rift Disciple

Default MM/NB/BD build pls give advice

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bo.EM0c0x.VV0m
    i think it looks good for end game single target dps but just let me know what you guys think

It looks to me like it would be more effective if you took 3 points out of eagle eye (crit chance) and put it in improved quick shot (bleed) which would in turn gaurantee your pets blood rage (damage increase). Otherwise, why put points into blood rage?

Rift Disciple

not 100% sure but dont marksman use splinter shot and barbed arrow too arent those bleeds?

Rift Disciple

wrong build again look below oops lol
    Last edited by Traltixx; 02-24-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Rift Disciple

[QUOTE=Traltixx;1290359]and i just realized i posted wrong build lol
    this is the build i want critiqued http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...dR.V0xMho.VV0V

Telaran

The biggest issue I would have with playing this build is you have really no way of keep people off you. One snare (melee range) Also your not taking any of the movement buffs from the MM tree, or "close quarters".

When people get close to your not going to last very long. Get rid of "Master Archer" and put that into "On the double","getaway", "hasty departure", and swift shot. In the NB tree grab the "IMP twilight force" at least that will give you a 20m snare. Its tough giving up the "melted skin" but IMO you need the snare with this build.

If I had to use your same point distributions of 35/16/15 I would do this build personally. This gives you 5% dodge, a 20m snare, 15m push back, and [expletive] more speed.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-24-2011 at 01:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread