+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard heals and +heal mod essences.

Soulwalker

Default Bard heals and +heal mod essences.

I didn't get a chance to test it out in beta, but I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question. The greater essences with + healing mods, for example I believe there is one off the silver wood rare planar vendor that says something along the lines of "Healing spells have a chance to heal an additional 200dmg over x seconds". Will this effect bard heals through Cadence, motif, and the finisher? I'm pretty sure the descrip said spells, and i'm not sure if the ones mentioned above are considered abilities, or if that term can be swapped in and out. Ty.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I didn't get a chance to test it out in beta, but I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question. The greater essences with + healing mods, for example I believe there is one off the silver wood rare planar vendor that says something along the lines of "Healing spells have a chance to heal an additional 200dmg over x seconds". Will this effect bard heals through Cadence, motif, and the finisher? I'm pretty sure the descrip said spells, and i'm not sure if the ones mentioned above are considered abilities, or if that term can be swapped in and out. Ty.
    I think it applies to the motif of regeneration and coda of restoration but not to cadence unfortunately. It is classified as a damage ability and not a heal.

Soulwalker

Makes sense, are you positive it applies to the motif and coda though? Hate waisting Major slots for it to do nothing
    EDIT: And yeah, if it applied to the Cadence that would be absurd. In a raid of 10, that would be 30 chances of a big extra heal for free in 3 seconds.
    Last edited by Squiz; 02-24-2011 at 07:01 AM.

Rift Disciple

Actually, it does work on the Cadence. I tried it and seen it work. I did not see it working on the Regen Motif.

I also tried the greater Essence that when you do physical damage it heals you. That one did not work at all.

Never got a chance to play around with the ones that dealt with spell power.

Also want to remind you that when I tried these, it was in Beta. So they might have been changed.

Soulwalker

Interesting, well I will give it a shot today if I manage to have the extra sourcestones to play with. Ill report back later.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I used it in the beta. It was going off nonstop on me. Didn't see it on anybody in my raid though. Hopefully I just missed it. This is another item that makes bard insane.

Shadowlander

I bought this Greater during OB and YES it does proc off cadence or our AOE heal motif. Forgot name. When it seemed to proc off the motif each tick would heal for 200. It was pretty bad***** and well worth the currency spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondori View Post
    I bought this Greater during OB and YES it does proc off cadence or our AOE heal motif. Forgot name. When it seemed to proc off the motif each tick would heal for 200. It was pretty bad***** and well worth the currency spent.
    That does sound awesome. Unfortunately awesome things tend not to last very long.. heh.

+ Reply to Thread