+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Rogue Builds that has AOE Killing and Self Healing comparable to Reaver builds?

Plane Touched

Question Any Rogue Builds that has AOE Killing and Self Healing comparable to Reaver builds?

Rogues seem to be suitable for taking on 1 target at a time in theory. Not sure whether are there any Rogue Builds that has AOE Killing and Self Healing comparable to Reaver builds?

Bards have excellent self-healing and a fair AE finisher, which shoots up to fantabulous if you blow Virtuoso. Sadly their damage output outside of those 15 seconds is very tame.
    We tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing, and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while at the same time producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.

Combining Riftstalker with Bladedancer gives you some nice AOE dmg + healing after your target dies.
    - Kaboomium <The Unnamed> -

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...o.VG0I.E00V0oM
    That is what I will be using anyway.

Selfheals:
    Boosted Recovery (+30% healing effect increase)
    Leeching Poison (20% chance of heal on hit)
    Rift Scavenger (heals after kill, amount depends on combo point accumulation)

AOE:
    Twin Strike
    Compound Attack
    Rift Disturbance

This is mostly assassin so by default has good single target dmg. Seems pretty self sufficient
    Last edited by tehehe; 02-24-2011 at 06:40 AM.
    Stunning
    Guild Member of Sanctuary
    Rift - Blightweald EU

Plane Touched

I had alot of success against multiple and single targets as a Sin/RS too. Leeching poison + rift scavenger + enduring brew makes for ALOT of available heals. You also get to enjoy the fun of having a permanent stealth class and teleports too....

I did the BD/RS combo as well and found it to be enjoyable for straight up fights but the self-healing was significantly lower and damage output (when not being the target of attacks) suffered a bit as well. It did, however, take less damage than the sin/rs.... but i think the extra heals outta sin helped alot.

#1 Riftstalker self-heal only works when the target dies with combo points on it, if you use finisher to kill the target you get no heal afterwards.

#2 Weapon Flare (NB 10 pt root) is the best PBAoE rogues have atm for large groups, though Twin Strike is obviously superior for when you only have 1 add due to its ability to generate combo points as well.

#3 Motif of Restoration+Cadence is awesome, Motif is just not very bursty but Cadence can keep you alive for a bit in a tough situation.

Im personally going with:

Saboteur: CCing and DMG (main spec)
    Bard: Healing and Buffs
    Nightblade: DMG

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...R0Ezt0k0z.ih0o

Not to mention all nice for fighting at range.
    Last edited by Talbinessa; 02-24-2011 at 06:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread