+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue builds

Soulwalker

Default Rogue builds

hey im new to mmo's never played w0w or anything..tried the beta and liked it..i started with a assassin rifstalker blade dancer class and it was alright..is assassin/ranger/riftstalker a good combo? if anyone could give me builds for this that would be illin. or would you guys say go assassin/ranger/mm? what are some other good builds for rogues..i think i wanna be good at dps, but also want to be able to do work in pvp/pve

Soulwalker

damnnnnn no replies

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by collinsm91789 View Post
    damnnnnn no replies
    Look through the Rouge threads people post builds all the time. This will give you a wide range of options to get ideas for your build. This is a good way to learn the rouge class's.

Its sounds like you tried melee , and did not really care for it.

ASN/RNG/MM was a great build in beta it still maybe a good one, but it just lost the bleed option from the ASN tree. I had this build in beta 7 up to lvl 30. Its fun to play if you like ranged combat.

NB/RNG/MM, MM/RIFT are also interesting builds as well. You can find all of these if you look through the threads.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-24-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by pixelelement View Post
    Look through the Rouge threads people post builds all the time. This will give you a wide range of options to get ideas for your build. This is a good way to learn the rouge class's.

Its sounds like you tried melee , and did not really care for it.

ASN/RNG/MM was a great build in beta it still maybe a good one, but it just lost the bleed option from the ASN tree. I had this build in beta 7 up to lvl 30. Its fun to play if you like ranged combat.

NB/RNG/MM, MM/RIFT are also interesting builds as well. You can find all of these if you look through the threads.
    The cosmetics forum is elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread