+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1-30 pve build

Rift Disciple

Default 1-30 pve build

I'm thinking of going NB(main)/RS(second)/Ranger(0 point pet) until i reach lvl 30. Anyone else thinking about a build like this?

lvl 10 - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MpiN.c.ic
    lvl 20 - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MpiN.V0o.iIxk

Xsi

Until 30, if you go ranger, use the boar and find a way to heal your pet (Bard or Ranger HoT) first with your very first soul points.

The other souls really don't matter in PvE except for killing speed vs. adds. (You need to manage your pet target though and buy your training up whenever your pet does not hit your max level or the pet will lose aggro from time to time on a missed charge - easy and straightforward)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Xsi View Post
    Until 30, if you go ranger, use the boar and find a way to heal your pet (Bard or Ranger HoT) first with your very first soul points.

The other souls really don't matter in PvE except for killing speed vs. adds. (You need to manage your pet target though and buy your training up whenever your pet does not hit your max level or the pet will lose aggro from time to time on a missed charge - easy and straightforward)
    \

I agree. Just don't make the mistake many Rangers make and replace the Pig with a wolf as soon as they get it. The wolf doesnt hold aggro which is the purpose of a tank pet in the first place. Stick with the Razorbeast and then greater Razorbeast and it's a great way to pve solo.
    The ranger pet heal is fairly strong. Having the aoe taunt you get from the greater pet is extremely usefull.

Rift Disciple

Thanks a lot guys! I think i'll rebuild my 1-30 leveling spec to include a lot more ranger and maybe NB for the stealth, ranged incapacitation and damage buffs.

+ Reply to Thread