+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant see other stealths on your team

Soulwalker

Default Cant see other stealths on your team

Hey guys fellow Rogue here just a quick question. I was rolling with a buddy us both Rogue and when we joined a WF he went into the second party in the raid and i was in the first. I had been doing world pvp with him and was allways able to see him in stealth but when we joined warfront and were in different parties of the raid i could not readilly see him unless i was right on top of him. This prove even more difficult for him since i was 5 lvls above him so him following me was near impossible.

Is this anything others of you have experienced and if so would anybody agree that its a pretty silly mechanic to not even be able to see your fellow Rogues?

This sucks for me and my friend b/c we very much enjoy working as a team in "BG" style zones and have been very effective in other games. Thanks in advance for the feedback

RIFT Guide Writer

Join as a group

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Archaegeo View Post
    Join as a group
    we did... it put him in group 2 of the raid i was in group 1

Strange, I thought you could see your grouped rogues.

I remember grouping with someone for open world pvp, I am almost positive I saw him in stealth from far away.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Strange, I thought you could see your grouped rogues.

I remember grouping with someone for open world pvp, I am almost positive I saw him in stealth from far away.
    Yeah i saw him when i grouped up on my server and did pvp but when i grouped us into a warfront i couldnt see him.... perhaps it was just a bug... i would be pretty happy if it was just a bug

+ Reply to Thread