+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard: Resonance OR Street Peformer/Stage Presence? And why.

Shadowlander

Default Bard: Resonance OR Street Peformer/Stage Presence? And why.

If had enough points for ONLY one of those skills, which one would you choose? Please explain in detail.

Ill start. I will probably go with Stage Presence. I dont have exact numbers, but it looks like Fanfare of Power (rank 1 increases str and dex by 10) is something like 15% boost (correct me if im wrong, str and dex around lvl 16 are something like 60-70?). So with Stage Presence i get 5% boost to both of them.

Hmmmm ok, crap. Looks like Resonance is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Latyshev View Post
    If had enough points for ONLY one of those skills, which one would you choose? Please explain in detail.

Ill start. I will probably go with Stage Presence. I dont have exact numbers, but it looks like Fanfare of Power (rank 1 increases str and dex by 10) is something like 15% boost (correct me if im wrong, str and dex around lvl 16 are something like 60-70?). So with Stage Presence i get 5% boost to both of them.

Hmmmm ok, crap. Looks like Resonance is the way to go

You thinking pve or pvp?

For PVP, Stage Presence, coupled with Imp Anthem of Competence = +20% run speed in combat.

Pve, I'd have both, as I'd be at least 44 pts. into Bard for Verse of Vitality.

Shadowlander

Was mainly thinking PvP or solo questing PvE.

Hmm, speed IS important

+ Reply to Thread