+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/RNG leveling spec question/critique

Shadowlander

Default MM/RNG leveling spec question/critique

So i want to roll a type of hunter of sorts. This build is only to lvl 31 so far (Not sure what to do after level 31) but i just want to see what you think of this, Can you improve on this build at all.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0McNf..iMo.xhtRozVubo

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MangoROCKN View Post
    So i want to roll a type of hunter of sorts. This build is only to lvl 31 so far (Not sure what to do after level 31) but i just want to see what you think of this, Can you improve on this build at all.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0McNf..iMo.xhtRozVubo
    I went with the same souls you did..here is how i went..

Ranger - 24 points. You will need the Greater Razor Beast when you get up higher lvl.

Bard - 10 Points. ATT BUFF, Run Speed, and Healing.

MM - The rest of your points. Going this way you can get the MM 32pt talent, Strafe and Pedestal..it is awesome.
    Last edited by Hawkeye_HOL; 02-23-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds and unicorns. Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfheart View Post
    I went with the same souls you did..here is how i went..

Ranger - 24 points. You will need the Greater Razor Beast when you get up higher lvl.

Bard - 10 Points. ATT BUFF, Run Speed, and Healing.

MM - The rest of your points. Going this way you can get the MM 51pt talent, Strafe and Sniper Pedestal..it is awesome.
    Somehow 51+24+10 feels like too many. I'll assume you meant 32 in MM. This gets you strafe but not the 51 talent.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaK View Post
    Somehow 51+24+10 feels like too many. I'll assume you meant 32 in MM. This gets you strafe but not the 51 talent.
    You are right, thanks. I meant 32 points in MM for Strafe and the Pedestal, not the 51pt Sniper one
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds and unicorns. Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

+ Reply to Thread