+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IMP Twilight Force (from NB tree)

Telaran

Default IMP Twilight Force (from NB tree)

Just wanting to know for sure if this can be used with bows. I assume it can be considering it says "The Rogue infuses their weapon with deathly energy"

2nd question if anyone has tried it or would know the answer. Would the "cripple shot"(from ranger) and "improved twilight force" stack? so 50% of 100% then 50% of 50%. To me it seems it would bring the movement speed down to 25%?

If they don't stack its no big deal I can always use 2 snares I am just curious.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-23-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by pixelelement View Post
    Just wanting to know for sure if this can be used with bows. I assume it can be considering it says "The Rogue infuses their weapon with deathly energy"

2nd question if anyone has tried it or would know the answer. Would the "cripple shot"(from ranger) and "improved twilight force" stack? so 50% of 100% then 50% of 50%. To me it seems it would bring the movement speed down to 25%?

If they don't stack its no big deal I can always use 2 snares I am just curious.
    They don't stack, twilight force is a 20 yard range.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    They don't stack, twilight force is a 20 yard range.
    Sweet thanks man. I can see the use in having both a 20m and 35m snare.

I did see the abilities at the bottom it says melee weapons only. That blows, but I guess ill just have to map a button to swap ranged/melee.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-24-2011 at 05:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread