+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your main soul going to be? (POLL)

Plane Touched

Default What's your main soul going to be? (POLL)

There's a lot of polls out there asking what class folks are paying - here's one for Rogues in particular - vote below for what your main soul will be at launch:

Vote here for your main soul.

Plane Touched

Shameless bump for more votes! Archers don't appear to be doing so well...

Plane Touched

Need more votes! The warrior poll is much more active...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by maxlongstreet View Post
    Shameless bump for more votes! Archers don't appear to be doing so well...
    Well, when MMs get nerfed twice to make them useless in PvP, then you have to be an idiot to go MM now.

Perhaps it is the poll troll that is scaring people away?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwave View Post
    Well, when MMs get nerfed twice to make them useless in PvP, then you have to be an idiot to go MM now.
    I beg to differ, for pve we will be great still, AND hi, for pvp, good mm's will still be good, please learn to play.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Azyle View Post
    I beg to differ, for pve we will be great still, AND hi, for pvp, good mm's will still be good, please learn to play.
    I don't know how you could be bad as MM/ranger build in pvp, especially getting sab for the adhesive bomb kiting is rather easy especially with swift shot and hasted shot. Then again, bad players are bad.

Personally, I will love my rogue, yes rogue not ROUGE it's a stupid color anyway, as a hunter; the combo point/energy style system is rather refreshing instead of 12341234512123123123333333, although it WILL turn into that sooner or later.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Psyudex View Post
    I don't know how you could be bad as MM/ranger build in pvp, especially getting sab for the adhesive bomb kiting is rather easy especially with swift shot and hasted shot. Then again, bad players are bad.

Personally, I will love my rogue, yes rogue not ROUGE it's a stupid color anyway, as a hunter; the combo point/energy style system is rather refreshing instead of 12341234512123123123333333, although it WILL turn into that sooner or later.
    Playing a hunter in that "other game" I beleive will have an impact on how i PvP in this game, I know I can do it, I am a great archer in these games, I'll be just fine, hopefully others can adapt too, this "nerf" isn;t a big deal, I'm glad to see you are feeling the same way, sir.

Or they like the class and the play style

or I am, in deed, just an idiot to stick with the beaten red headed step child lol
    CPU: Core i7 3.06GHz Quad-Core ~ MB: Asus Rampage III Formula ~ RAM: G.Skill DDR3 1333 24GB(6x4GB)
    Monitor: Acer 21.5" LCD/LED x2 ~ GPU: XFX Radeon 5770x2 CrossfireX ~ Boot: Crucial C300 SSD Sata III 64GB
    MM/Rngr/RftStlkr - Pew Pew Run Port

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Azyle View Post
    Playing a hunter in that "other game" I beleive will have an impact on how i PvP in this game, I know I can do it, I am a great archer in these games, I'll be just fine, hopefully others can adapt too, this "nerf" isn;t a big deal, I'm glad to see you are feeling the same way, sir.

If they adapt, great, if they don't? try to help, if they don't want help? let them cry. The game isn't even live yet, so people will still be getting used to combos, and trion will still be balancing damage.

All in all, if people learn to keybind and use their shots to speed out of trouble, along with kiting properly, i.e right clicking screen turning screen where you're looking at the side of your character and strafing while shooting every so often, pvp should be pretty ok.

Again, this is all depending on several variables, but so far from what I played, it almost makes me want to get a standard longbow and learn real life archery.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Psyudex View Post
    If they adapt, great, if they don't? try to help, if they don't want help? let them cry. The game isn't even live yet, so people will still be getting used to combos, and trion will still be balancing damage.

All in all, if people learn to keybind and use their shots to speed out of trouble, along with kiting properly, i.e right clicking screen turning screen where you're looking at the side of your character and strafing while shooting every so often, pvp should be pretty ok.

Again, this is all depending on several variables, but so far from what I played, it almost makes me want to get a standard longbow and learn real life archery.
    I agree, pretty excited just to play reguardless, I'm wishing the best of luck to you, and to everyone.

I'll be playing Assassin/Nightblade regardless of what the patches do.

This is funny. I'll be glad if there are fewer MMs after what I saw in beta.

Assassin all the way probably
    Former WoW Rogue hero

+ Reply to Thread