+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightbl :Make Dusk to Dawn like the Marksman Strafe, an ability that allows movement.

Rift Disciple

Default Nightbl :Make Dusk to Dawn like the Marksman Strafe, an ability that allows movement.

Nightblade : dusk to dawn.

I think a good change for a mobile rogue like the Nightblade would be to make a change to dusk to dawn

make it similar to the Marksman Strafe, so they dont have to stant still and be a sitting duck for 4 seconds
    but can move towards or with a running target similar to the Marksman skill strafe.

feel free to discuss any other changes that may or may not be better for the Nightblade skill Dusk to Dawn ?

thanks for reading.

Champion of Telara

They wouldnt be running with a moving target since Dusk to Dawn roots the target. Unless that person is immune to roots I guess.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    They wouldnt be running with a moving target since Dusk to Dawn roots the target. Unless that person is immune to roots I guess.
    still allowing movement during these 4 seconds is better then standing still, lag interrupt and what not
    imo though, you may call me ignorant but i feel making it like strafe is a better option then the current stand still prone to all sorts of annoyances..

thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by curiositykilledthecat; 02-23-2011 at 10:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread