+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sin\RS\BD

Soulwalker

Talking Sin\RS\BD

Whether has the right to the existence such class? Who as thinks...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...oboddR.VbduzoM

So, we have Blinding Powder, 3 TP(2 teleport to enemy and 1 free) skills, the Big DPS(i think) and big chance for critical strike, fast typesetting of a combo of points, counter attacks, buffs on strong strengthening dodges, speeds of run, buffs on DEX, good Hide skill, we have all necessary poisons, DD abilities, 2 stuns, some protective abilities, 1 Heal ability of poisons, endurance, Instead of Savage Strike and Final blow we use Keen-Quick-Precision-Deadly Strikes, Backstabs perfectly punching the reservation of the opponent, ability causing bleedings, Silence for 5 seconds and 1 mass attack

There can be something and has passed...

I think it good build..
    Sorry, but my english not very well.. xD

With that combo I was thinking more along the lines of http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...dz.0AoftoboddR rather than that. It will have less survivability but the bladedancer skills become much more efficient. Besides while I'm unsure how much damage the last skill of BD does, the fact that you can't get CC'd is already a plus.

And, the bladedancer skill is not a silence, it's a interrupt that silences if it's successful

Soulwalker

I personally do not like last ability from BD, when it is cast we cannot move and deals not nice dmg i think. And CC more PvE skill. And truth BD has the pluses, but why you have chosen 2% of dodge, instead of Blade and Fury? Also has translated from Deadly Dance to +9%DEX 3 points, it more efficient?

Whether it is better then Saboteur instead of Riftstalker?

You cannot move in the last ability of BD? I didn't know about that, you sure about it? I had the 2% dodge because... Well, I didn't use quick strike that much in pvp at my level, people just let me backstab 'em. But it would've been better to get it yes, that was just stupid of me. CC isn't a pvp skill? I'm talking about crowd control... CC can win the game for you in PVP. And shadow shift is a very nice addition.. even more so because it can be used in stealth.
    Last edited by Xaliea; 02-23-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Soulwalker

CC- Combat Culmination for me xD
    Before Wipe servers I saw BD 41 +, it used last ability.

It yes. But when you are attacked by another Assassin from Hide or u attacking Warrior class with lot HP, Armor, I use Keen...Strikes, that in my opinion will be more DPS.

Ofcourse ofcourse, it was my mistake that I took the dodge instead of that talent.

However, are you sure he couldn't move and didn't just decide to stand still? That would be a real downer.

Soulwalker

Certainly I can be mistaken, but I saw that he used it not moving, and a stalemate has cancelled and at once has run away.

I guess I'll have to check that out when the game is live then!

Unless someone else can confirm that :P

Soulwalker

Ofcourse, but someone already was the High level both knows it, and can confirm or deny.

I just searched the forum a bit (Who does that nowadays?) and found out that you can indeed...not move with that ability. No matter, that's where I have out of stealth stuns for! I'll find a way to make it work :P Especially since they did say it did reasonable damage. I do hope they'll make it possible to move with that ability or something like that though.
    Last edited by Xaliea; 02-23-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Soulwalker

Okey

.................................................. ..........
    Last edited by cattlekiller; 02-23-2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: :(

Any thoughts on the Dancing Steel 31pt Blade Dancer power?

I finally got and tested it out. Works well with PvE especially when I aggro 3-4 mobs and I'm caught in a pinch.

However, in PvP, I didn't find it as the most useful 31pt power. I used it perhaps less than a dozen times... and as a channeled, power, it tended to be broken out of it too fast. More so, I couldn't move while channeling and my foes could too easily run away from the weird twirls. I didn't think it was the most powerful deadly attack etc. but it did deal decent damage yet left the Blade Dancer VERY vulnerable as I couldn't move. I also can't use my reactive powers without breaking the channel.

My suggestion would be to allow for the Blade Dancer to MOVE while channeling the Dancing Steel... but would that be overpowered?

And as mentioned, the animation made me laugh. Seriously?

Anyhow, any thought and feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    That's directly from another thread that was started yesterday. Did it get changed? ;o

Soulwalker

:P So, nice skill with nice dps and anti-stun.

Soulwalker

You can move and jump around as much as you like during Dancing Steel. It will cancel if you use another ability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast