+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My adaptation of marksman build

Soulwalker

Default My adaptation of marksman build

Well here's my build I am going to run for pre-launch I have levelled this to 30 in beta and found it to be a challenging but very hard hitting ranged dps build Marksman/Ranger/Riftstalker 36/12/18.

Marksman, I have made this build so as not to clutter my action bars with hundreds of abilities, I made this class for range not up close and personal but with that in mind he still has a crap load of hit points and can get out of trouble fairly quickly. comments and criticisms welcome.

Ranger, again I used this build for what I could gain for the least amount of points spent increased health, increased crit, increased damage

Riftstalker, I took the RiftStalker over the others, purely as part of my build that I can gain increased armour, increased attack power, increased health and reduced damage while still attaining the upper levels of marksman.

Comments and criticisms welcome.

If I was going to use those 3 souls I would do it like this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EhtRqz0udR.V0x

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mansuri View Post
    Well here's my build I am going to run for pre-launch I have levelled this to 30 in beta and found it to be a challenging but very hard hitting ranged dps build Marksman/Ranger/Riftstalker 36/12/18.

Marksman, I have made this build so as not to clutter my action bars with hundreds of abilities, I made this class for range not up close and personal but with that in mind he still has a crap load of hit points and can get out of trouble fairly quickly. comments and criticisms welcome.

Ranger, again I used this build for what I could gain for the least amount of points spent increased health, increased crit, increased damage

Riftstalker, I took the RiftStalker over the others, purely as part of my build that I can gain increased armour, increased attack power, increased health and reduced damage while still attaining the upper levels of marksman.

Comments and criticisms welcome.
    If you dont want a pet but still want ranger; then don't go past 6 points and that 6th point better be crippling shot because its the best ability that Ranger has for MM.

If you do want a pet and thats the reason for choosing Ranger then you need a Greater Wolf or Greater Pig or beyond because those scale to lvl 50.

No point in using a lvl 30 pet when you are lvl 50 unless its cosmetic.. but even then.. they are kind of fugly.

+ Reply to Thread