+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pure Sab?

Default Pure Sab?

Hey, I really love the Sab, I played it for a good amount of time in beta and got up to level 24 with him. I've been reading up on various spec's for Sab and whatnot, but I really would like to go all the way up to 51 point rapid setup spec.

At the same time I don't want to be a complete fail either, I was going to take Riftstalker as the 2nd soul and put a few points into it for more survivablity.

What do you guys think? 51 point sab good or no?

Shadowlander

I'm going 51 sab too, just enough in assassin for stelth, no clue where rest is going

dwarf sab, will be almost like having my war enginer back, but minus the anoying turret

Quote Originally Posted by zdrada View Post
    I'm going 51 sab too, just enough in assassin for stelth, no clue where rest is going

dwarf sab, will be almost like having my war enginer back, but minus the anoying turret
    If you'll go 51 sab, then I suggest you go NB instead of Assa for the 15% extra damage on charges (Blazing Fury). You'll get a stealth option as well (conceal). Unless you plan to spend at least 12 points into Assassin, the stealth won't be better than conceal from NB.

I dunno if the 51 point ability is worth it to put all points into it. There' a few pve skills that are just a waste of points that could be spent somewhere much better.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cinerus View Post
    If you'll go 51 sab, then I suggest you go NB instead of Assa for the 15% extra damage on charges (Blazing Fury). You'll get a stealth option as well (conceal). Unless you plan to spend at least 12 points into Assassin, the stealth won't be better than conceal from NB.
    plus you get a ranged opener +dmg% from stealth if you wanted to for 10s, can you stack a full compliment of charges and detonate in less than 10 secs tho?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny5 View Post
    plus you get a ranged opener +dmg% from stealth if you wanted to for 10s, can you stack a full compliment of charges and detonate in less than 10 secs tho?
    Yes, you can. 5 charges + detonate = 6 GCDs (6 seconds for Rogue)

+ Reply to Thread