+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pure build

Default pure build

hey guys,, have anyone tried a pure build? only 1 soul tree ,, was thinking to rye on release to go pure ranger in 1 build to test the 51 skill,, feral aggression ,, whats your thought on this?

there are soooo many good tier 1 talents that i think the 51 pointer just isnt worth it. But i could be wrong.

Most tier 1 talents are a 15% increase to something or lots of crit.

Teir 2 talents are typically pretty good aswell

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Going full 51 leaves 15 points left over anyways as you have 66 points total at 50. Go for it.

Soulwalker

what about pure build of Bard? any opinions? I fell in love with the bard in open beta and wanted to use that as my main but still havent figured out a good second and third to go with it. I like ranger because of the pet that can be my personal tank for most of the time leveling, but still have no idea about the third... I might try bard as a pure build just to see where it goes and how it does... Never know until you try it, right?

Honest opinion? If you go a pure class, it would be based on personal preference, I would think a pure class would be good, for some, bad on others. But again, depends on play style, preference, and what you like. Would I go pure class? No, but I may try a pure assassin and see how that fends.

Plane Walker

Pure Marksmen for PvE DPS

Pure Riftstalker for maximum damage mitigation/HP

+ Reply to Thread