+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate my build?

Soulwalker

Default Rate my build?

Hey guys, so this is the build I've come up with for when the game goes live. Wondering if anybody has any comments or criticism.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...ddR.V0xcbo.x0o

Plan is to run what is basically a rogue from WoW with lots of mobility and single target cc. Thinking lethal and leeching for my poisons and then running a rotation something along the lines of Paralyzing Strike, Puncture, Finishing Blow, Foul Play, Backstab, Backstab, Slip Away, Paralyzing Strike, Final Blow.

Of course this is all theory and could be total crap, but so far it looks promising.

I wouldn't bother with choking gas, the aoe CC is better left to the warriors. If you actually need to use that skill, you're dead anyway. Why prolong it. That leaves alot more points for riftstalkers mobility skills. There's also alot of skills in assassin that you have to get for 44 points that are just useless.

Soulwalker

I dunno. I think its situational at best, but I see uses for it. Could come in handy when trying to saplock a healer while you stab his buddy. Or even when trying to kill a carrier in black garden. There's been so many games where a couple seconds of cc would have meant the difference between getting the fang and not getting the fang.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilgom View Post
    I dunno. I think its situational at best, but I see uses for it. Could come in handy when trying to saplock a healer while you stab his buddy. Or even when trying to kill a carrier in black garden. There's been so many games where a couple seconds of cc would have meant the difference between getting the fang and not getting the fang.
    Yeah, there's a use for it, but the mobility from riftstalker is far better. Of course it's personal preference.

+ Reply to Thread