+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maining... Marks or what?

Soulwalker

Default Maining... Marks or what?

Although im not 100% posotive i've heard you have to always have the soul you choose first in all of your builds throughout the rest of the game. My plan is to play a ranged character, and my focus will be on pvp, although id really like to try out a melee rogue later in the game. Should I main marksman.. Ranger? Or perhaps a class that is in most rogue builds?

Any input would be great.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    Although im not 100% posotive i've heard you have to always have the soul you choose first in all of your builds throughout the rest of the game. My plan is to play a ranged character, and my focus will be on pvp, although id really like to try out a melee rogue later in the game. Should I main marksman.. Ranger? Or perhaps a class that is in most rogue builds?

Any input would be great.
    No you don't.

In the starter zone you start with one soul almost right away... then do a quest for another a few lvls later and then another before you leave the starter areas.

You keep those three souls you first pick until lvl 15.
    At 15 you pick up quests in the main city or elsewhere to get more souls.

At that point you could pick any souls you want that are avaialbe to rogue in any combination.

You have access to 4 roles that cost gold and get more expensive.. its easily affordable to have all 4 role slots bought before lvl 30.

Each role is a 2second out of combat cast.
    You can even hotkey them to your bars (I do)

You could have one role that was MM/Bard/Ranger
    and another that was Assn/Nightblade/Bladedancer
    and another that was Riftstalker/Sab/infiltrator
    Or anything you choose.

Its why Rift is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread