+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hidden veil

Default hidden veil

When activated, any damage taken while stealthing will cause the Rogue to break out of stealth in 15 seconds.

so can someone explain to me how this is a good thing for the class???

Haven't tried it out personally yet but as im told it causes damage to put stealth on a timer instead of pulling you out of stealth right then.

Quote Originally Posted by Valka View Post
    Haven't tried it out personally yet but as im told it causes damage to put stealth on a timer instead of pulling you out of stealth right then.
    Thats what it looks like to me. Here's an example:

You are stealthed, and a player manages to target you. They then hit you with an ability. Normally, stealth would break immediately. With this ability however you instead get a 15 second countdown, where you remain stealthed, and then when you countdown ends your stealth will break.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Mostly the benefit of this seems to be for when you get detected and need some oh snap! crowd control on your target, since a lot of those tools can only be used from stealth. Get seen, get hit, incapacitate, opener, own face. And so on. Extra handy if you don't have the NB ranged incapacitate or silence or whatever, I should think.

I wonder if mobs will social-add if you're using this while pulling and get pinged near a pat or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxina View Post
    Mostly the benefit of this seems to be for when you get detected and need some oh snap! crowd control on your target, since a lot of those tools can only be used from stealth. Get seen, get hit, incapacitate, opener, own face. And so on. Extra handy if you don't have the NB ranged incapacitate or silence or whatever, I should think.

I wonder if mobs will social-add if you're using this while pulling and get pinged near a pat or something.
    Id imagine so, but at least you'll still be in stealth when you get gangbanged!

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

+ Reply to Thread