+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My post nerf MM PvP build

Default My post nerf MM PvP build

Champion

Take the 16 you got in Nightblade and put it in Riftstalker.

Build all better.

Telaran

This was my change to my Marksman after the new changes.

Honestly, I think I am ok with it, as long as all the reductions on all our core attacks that were listed are not overly drastic. It sux losing the perma stealth, but I can deal with the 30sec one.

I never really looked at the NB tree, but the damage here is more consistent while the rouge tree provides better crit damage. I also dig having 2 50% snares rather than just 1. I was trying to get smoldering blades for the 2nd dot attack to replace the 2 I was losing from the rouge tree, but I cant seem to justify giving up anything more just for that.

It sux having to change, but considering the changes they made this seems more practical.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-22-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Rift Chaser

51 points in MM will be the new build because everyone who didn't play MM says that the 5% (30% instead of 25%) increase to sniper's pedestal balances everything out.

I will be doing something like this

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...h0o.qGs00x.V0x

using the quick shot over switfhshot for the bleed. any suggestions lemme know. figured I'd just keep this as one thread.

Is there a reason people are making pvp roles without Infiltrator?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojox View Post

using the quick shot over switfhshot for the bleed. any suggestions lemme know. figured I'd just keep this as one thread.
    On yours, wouldn't the armor pen talent (It needs a skill to use, but it's an instant) be better than the free auto shot? Auto shots are pretty crappy across the board.
    Last edited by Keitau; 02-22-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mojox View Post

Ah I like the quick shot idea man nice! I'll have to play around with that see if I can work that in. I cant do 20 points in ranger, but that a good idea. You lose some speed, but i think that's a good trade off.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Keitau View Post
    Is there a reason people are making pvp roles without Infiltrator?

On yours, wouldn't the armor pen talent (It needs a skill to use, but it's an instant) be better than the free auto shot? Auto shots are pretty crappy across the board.
    I would take the armor break as well...personally anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkuro View Post
    51 points in MM will be the new build because everyone who didn't play MM says that the 5% (30% instead of 25%) increase to sniper's pedestal balances everything out.
    I wonder how true this is.

anyone played ranger with all the pet buff for pvp? if so how much dps do they really afford? Cuase Id really love to do something like this I haeard pets can add quite a bit of dps but never tested.

Cuase something like this http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Gsf0xo00az.V0x may have good sustained dps while keeping 2 snares and 2 breaks. while still allowing you to kite.
    Last edited by Mojox; 02-22-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by GinCup View Post
    Maybe in pve it will be true. I know I used mine a lot in PvE. The whole point of marksman is to be mobile not standing in one place. Its a situational ability in PvP at best. I have used it to pick off people while they are busy with a rift or something like that, but you cant normally stand in the same spot all the time. IMO if your relying on that sniper ped your going to be dieing a lot. All anyone needs to do is get you off it.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-22-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GinCup View Post
    Looks like it so far. All these people who never played MM are claiming the 30% pedestal balances the nerfs, yet no one goes that deep into the tree ever... But yet they insist...

+ Reply to Thread