+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey guys, I have an interesting statement!

Rift Disciple

Default Hey guys, I have an interesting statement!

Hi, I just wanted to say that I love this game, and quite frankly I don't love all the crying about the recent "nerfs".

I know, call my crazy, and you will alllllllllll think I'm crazy but...
    IM STILL GOING TO PLAY MY MARKSMEN AS MY MAIN!

WHAT!?!?! Why do I say that?

This idea is absolutely ridiculous, I kno but here is why;

I enjoy playing it.

AMEN!!! Im going to play a Sin as my main... and all i have head is how Underpowered they are...

Honestly I don't care because I think most people are basing this off of non-end game ideas... IE: Beta

Play what you want, Have fun, Kill some trash. Players or otherwise.

Rift Disciple

I mean, sure, I'm slightly upset that my damage is nerfed, but guess what, I love being an archer.. so... I'm going to have fun playing this game, while everyone else number crunches different souls.

Rift Disciple

Double post But, now considering, maybe that will lower some of the rogues that were going to be rogues.

Maybe not though.

most ppl wanted to be other things anyways just mm was the best leveling spec so everyone tried it and loved it and even started pvping with it. all this does is balances out the rogue class so people play what they want instead of the fotm.

Im defintitely going assasin Great deal of fun and is actually a great leveling spec as there is little downtime due to you bursting down the mobs super fast and the ammount of control you have. I love that spec and i never try to listen to "nerfs" as honestly... What does it matter in a game with no damage meters?

Rift Disciple

Well actually, there IS the damage parser... but otherwise... Yes, you are correct.

Rift Chaser

I reroll to whatever class is the flavor of the month because I enjoy being overpowered and getting easy kills with little to no effort. I was MM, not anymore.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkuro View Post
    I reroll to whatever class is the flavor of the month because I enjoy being overpowered and getting easy kills with little to no effort. I was MM, not anymore.
    Neat. I think..

+ Reply to Thread