+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/NB/Sab build helpful critiques pls

Rift Disciple

Default MM/NB/Sab build helpful critiques pls

well i reallly love the marksman class in most games i just like using a bow i think and i want to maximize dps and i think the 51 point snipers pedestal will do that so i have a build that may work just wondering what you guys think
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...tRqdAudR.V0x.V

Rift Disciple

bump it up

Telaran

I dont think going that deep into the soul will be ness to get the affect you desire, you can spend the points into other souls and have better benefits, perhaps later on when they expand the game going 51 points into ANY soul will have benefits but as of right now the game is geared towards spending points over 3 souls but thats my 2 coppers

Gromler

Quote Originally Posted by Gromler View Post
    I dont think going that deep into the soul will be ness to get the affect you desire, you can spend the points into other souls and have better benefits, perhaps later on when they expand the game going 51 points into ANY soul will have benefits but as of right now the game is geared towards spending points over 3 souls but thats my 2 coppers

Gromler
    I think it works more effectively when picking out the abilities that help you role going about 30-ish in two trees and the rest picking the helpful low-hanging fruit

Telaran

As far as i can see thats exactly what you need to do take one class to about 31-32 another to about 26 and the last to 6-8, is working best

Gromler

+ Reply to Thread